WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION Also being constructed on Weebly.com. http://youhaveadestiny.weebly.com
YOU HAVE A DESTINY
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you to be a prophet to the nations," Jeremiah 1:4 (NIV). This was a word from the Lord to the prophet Jeremiah, he was called to be a prophet even before he was born. This is an applicable word to each one of us, as we are all created by God. Do you know what you are called to be and do?
God created each one of us for a purpose, "For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil," 1 John 3:8 (KJV). Do you know for what purpose you were created?" Is your purpose determined by your mind & abilities, or by the Spirit of God? God has destiny for your life. But you can determine your own destiny according to the dictates of your mind, circumstances and desires, or you can fullfill the destiny that God has for you. One destiny leads to eternal death & the other leads to eternal life.
God has destiny for your life from birth to the end. But only you can determine your own destiny according to the dictates of your mind, circumstances and desires, or you can fulfill the destiny that God has for you. One destiny leads to eternal death & the other leads to eternal life.
God had a destiny for Adam and Eve - this was eternal life, but they chose eternal death through disobedience. God gave them everything that they needed to live for eternity, but it required their obedience. Adam and Eve made a choice based on lies, deception, and according to their desires and the dictates of their mind.
What about you?
The world is in the palm of your hands - would you impact the world by fulfilling your destiny? Or would the world impact and shape you into it's destiny? The choices that we make in life may not always yield the results that we expect, and the consequences are not ours to choose!
The purpose of this website is many fold:
• To challenge you to know God and His design for your life. • To be a source of encouragement and motivation. • To help you find your purpose and destiny in life. • To help you make the right choices towards your destiny on earth and for eternity. • To answer questions you are afraid to ask. • To direct and provide a links to reputable websites. • To bear fruit in your life!
What is your purpose?
• Is it determined by your natural abilities, gifts, dreams, desires and choices? • Or is it determined by Satan and every day circumstances? • Or is it determined by God and your spiritual gifts?
What is God's purpose for you?
Why were you created? • Noah was a righteous man, and God called him to preserve a remnant on the earth. • Abraham obeyed God, and he became a great nation and a blessing to all. • Moses was tending the flock, and God called him to be a deliverer. • Joseph was hated by his brothers, and God used him to preserve nations. • Rahab was a prostitute, but God used her to preserve His people. • Gideon, the least in his family and from the weakest clan, became a judge and deliverer. • David was a shepherd, and God called him to be a king. • Job did not allow the circumstances to destroy his faith, and God blessed the later part of his life more than the first. • Matthew was a tax collector and sinner, Jesus called him to be a disciple. • Peter who denied Jesus, became one of the greatest apostle and a witness for Him. • Saul who persecuted the church, was converted and became known as Paul. He laid down his life for the gospel of Christ. These are just a few examples, but what about you?
Where are you going? Your decision will determine your destiny on earth and for eternity. Your attitude will determine your altitude and accomplishments. Your choices will determine your course, but you cannot choose the consequences
Teenagers and young adults
Teenagers and young adults. This is a special section just for you, as you are the next generation of leaders! • What are the questions that you are afraid to ask? • What are your fears & concerns? • What are those feelings & anxieties that you are afraid to express? • What is holding you back from achieving and fulfilling your dreams and destiny? You can write to my hotmail address. I will respond to them appropriately and in a timely manner. Thanks and God bless, Rad
Life in a balance
• Thought : Action • Choices : Consequences • Sowing : Reaping • Desires : Destiny
Daniel 5:27 You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting. Every action results from a thought. We have to choose, but we cannot determine the consequences. What we sow will determine what we reap, and this will determine our destiny!
What are your plans? Is God part of those plans?
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future", Jeremiah 29:11. God is concerned about every aspect of our lives. • He has created each one of us for a purpose. • He has given us all the gifts and abilities necessary to fullfill that purpose. We can commit our plans to God and allow Him to guide us, or we can allow our abilities and circumstances to guide us. You choose, but it will not have the same rewards.
Choices determine your destiny:
• What are your aspirations?
• Are you going to be salt & light in the world, or live by the world's standards?
• How are you going to measure your success?
• What legacy are you going to leave behind?
• Will your actions and life draw others to Christ?
Run the race that is set before you.....
Hebrews 12:1 "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
Any race involves preparation - athletes spend countless hours training for a race, which may only last a few seconds. Preparation is the key to victory! Our journey in life is like a race - each one of us has a "race" to run. Unfortunately, not all races are the same - they could be short or long, or filled with obstacles, but the key to winning any race is perseverance. Running with all your might towards the wrong goal, will not lead to success, but only to disappointment and a failure.
WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED
What is salvation?
• It is a free gift from God.
• It is to save and deliver us from our sins.
• It is to save and redeem us for eternity.
• It is an ongoing process to become Christ-like.
• It is not dependant on good works or anything that we have to offer God.
What must I do to be saved?
• Realize - that you are a sinner and need a saviour, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and justified freely by His grace through redemption," Romans 3:23-24.
• Repent - "Repent, then, & turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out.," Acts 3:19.
• Receive - "Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God," John 1:12.